As members of our ever growing family...There's 60 something of us now....it is our wish to keep up with one another through this fantastic technological item we call a "blog"....As Polatis family members and descendants of Joe and Colleen, we contribute and all are "authors"....

Monday, October 29, 2012

Francom's trip to St George

At the beginning of October Kurt, Devri and I(Alanna) spent 6 days in St. George. We went there for work, play and or course to see grandma and grandpa. Here are a few pictures of the fun week...

Devri and Grandpa

Devri and Grandma
We spent a day at Zions National Park

 This is us on our last hike of theday... Devri is asleep in the pack:)

 Loving being outside

Dad and Devri


I was so happy that I got a chance to take Devri swimming since its too cold in Salt Lake now. This is Devri's first time swimming. Her swim suit is so cute. I hope it fits next year(wishful thinking). 



That is all for now...



Love,  The Francom's


No comments:

Post a Comment