As members of our ever growing family...There's 60 something of us now....it is our wish to keep up with one another through this fantastic technological item we call a "blog"....As Polatis family members and descendants of Joe and Colleen, we contribute and all are "authors"....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Relay 4 Life





 
Hola! Erik! 
Erik was interviewed by a member of the newspaper staff.  Sure enough, in Saturday's Spectrum was a spot on Erik and a picture.  Way to go Erik!  You are incredible and should be recognized for your strength and great attitude.  I have noticed several things about Erik through all this.... one of them being that he is more caring and conscientious of others and how they are doing.  His friendly personality is just beaming.  As his mom, I get many people telling me how kind he is and genuine toward others.  When I grow up, I wanna be just like you, Erik! 

No comments:

Post a Comment